HonestCode.io has reached the version 0.2, we are super glad to share with you the changes log of this new version.
Highlighting of the test result of features, scenarios and steps
Now you can use a WebHook to send the result of a cucumber run and see the real status of your software. Green for “Passed”, Red for “Failed”, Gray for “Undefined” and Yellow for “Skipped”.
You can find the WebHook automatically generated in the blueprint dialog.
User experience improvements
- Added descriptive information in errors
- Improvement of table edition in steps
- Dialog windows are now centered in screen
- An organization can be left empty if its only member leaves.
- Text overflow in section squares
- Text overflow in section title
- Text overflow in breadcrumb title
- Feature context and goal text overflow
- Error 500 invalid RegExp on creation of steps
- A user should not be allowed to leave an organization
- Feature filenames exported to repository now have the first character in lowercase
- Scenarios withoud background steps now doesn’t show the background step group
All the best from your vulnerable HonestBot